The Artist’s Cottage is one of the oldest houses in town. The cottage is a typical Karoo-style building which has been renovated with modern flair yet remains true to its original style.
The cottage is a self-catering facility, with two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. It comfortably sleeps four but can accommodate up to five people.
The Little Artist Cottage is an Annex, sleeps 2 persons. Can be jointed or separately use.
The downstairs area consists of an en-suite, double bedroom, an open-plan dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and very large fireplace for the cold nights.
Upstairs, a loft bedroom has been created with a modern open-plan bathroom featuring a free-standing Victorian bath.
Self-catering unit includes the following
* Fireplace/Braai in lounge (original fireplace presumably dating back to 1800s)
* Electricity (prepaid provided)
* Electric blankets
* Percale cotton bedding with down duvets
* Fully equipped kitchen (two plate gas stove top, microwave oven, no oven, kettle etc.)
* No smoking in rooms
The Little Artist Cottage
Studio Style cottage for two
• Kitchenette with microwave, 2 plate stove top, kettle, all other cutlery as needed for two, self catering.
• A Lovely kaggel for those cold winter evenings to snug in front and enjoy a lovely glass of red wine, peace and quite.
• Open plan, hotel/studio style with two 3/4 beds
• Bathroom with shower
• Outside braai area
• Secure parking on premises
Directions: Once you’ve reached the town, turn right at the first stop, and right into the second street. The quaint cottage will be on your left-hand side.